Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mother's Day

I saw on my niece Crissy's blog today where she had posted a picture for a online contest about motherhood. I have already been thinking about Mother's Day, working on a gift for mom. (mother's day is next weekend for my children who are reading this!) But anyway, when I saw that I immediately thought about this picture. It is and I guess will always be my favorite picture of my boys! This was taken the day Jared was born. Josh and Jordan really wanted to check him all out. I think Woody just took this picture of them looking at him and we really didn't think anything about it until we looked at it on the computer for the first time. Can't you just see how much they love him? I knew from this picture that we were giving them a great gift-another sibling to go through live with, no matter what it maybring. And I knew that he had the best gift-brothers who would always want the best for him and protect him from everything they could. My prayer is that even though they may fight sometimes that they always cherish each other the way they did that day!

3 comments:

The Knight Family said...

That is the SWEETEST picture!
I love it!

~Cindy

Singlemomma said...

I LOVE that picture! It reminds me of a picture I have of Carlie and Sam the first time they saw Harrison. I was pulling the blanket back because they were facinated with his belly button.

Darlene said...

Thanks Stephanie. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I love you!!
Mom