Friday, April 25, 2008

Need Extreme Blog Makeover

Extreme home makeover is one of my favorite shows on TV. No one else in my house likes to watch it with me. ( I think they are afraid they will cry)!! Well, just like those people on the show I am desperate for a makeover also, only in my case it is for this blog! As you know I am new at this and really feel like I don't know what I am doing!! I have so many friends who blog and have looked at lots of blogs of people I will never know. I want a great blog too! My friend Cindy just had a blog makeover by fabulous K designs. It looks great! She truly is a fairy blog mother!

I am entering my blog to win a makeover by her. I hope she can hear the desperation in my typing. If not I'm sure one look at my blog and she will feel sorry for me! Check her out at fabulous K blog designs.

No comments: