Monday, April 21, 2008

New at Blogging

Ok-so here I go! I have been thinking about blogging for a while now so I finally decided to just dive in! We have so many things going on in our lives that I want to share with everyone. All I can say is that I will try to do a good job of keeping everything current. We are coming to the end of the school year for everyone. Josh will finish his second semester in college this week. (Boy does that sound weird!) He is leading worship for middle school to college students at another church on wednesday nights and has just started his 3 Sons Lawn Care business back up for the year so he is really busy. He is going to California May 20th to hike Half Dome. The pictures of the last 400 feet almost made me change my mind about him going. I will just have to do alot of praying! Jordan is almost finished with his sophmore year in high school, is active with basketball and working part time at Ingles. Jared will be an official 3rd grader at the end of may and with the beautiful weather he is hardly inside the house anymore! He loves to play outside with the neighborhood buddies and is having fun playing baseball right now. They grow up so fast. Everyone has camps to go to the summer plus a trip to NYC, so I will let everyone know how all that goes!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hey Steph! Your blog is great! I love being able to see pictures of the kids and read about what is happening in TN. Your mom gave me the website. I am glad she did. The boys are so handsome ...I know your phone must ring constantly for them. I will save your blog site in my favorites...I will catch up with you each day or when Forrest and Abbi allow me time on the computer. Tell Woody and the boys I said hello.
Miss you and love you,
Michelle