Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BOOKS!!

I love to read! And I love books in general! It doesn't matter how busy I am or how crazy my world is I usually read a little everyday. As a matter of fact, if I don't have something I am currently reading I feel a little lost. Sometimes I get so involved in a book that I can't put it down, and so involved in the characters that they seem real to me. I really care what happens to them. NO I AM NOT CRAZY! My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury. I don't know what is wrong with her, she can't seem to write books fast enough for me. If you have never read any of her books I highly recommend any of them. I really love the Baxter series.
Anyway, people in my family have often ask me how many books I devour in a year and I have no idea. And sometimes I have read so many books that I don't know if I have read them or not. Makes sense, huh. I thought I would start a list of the books I have read this year. I know it is now May so it won't be extremely accurate but I wanted to do it anyway. I added this as a side bar on my blog and put in the books I can remember that I have read so far this year.
If you are sick of reality TV why not pick up a book!

No comments: