Monday, May 19, 2008

THIRD DAY



Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a huge Third Day fan! I went to Lifeway Christian Bookstore the other day and got the deal of a lifetime. You can pre-order the Third Day CD that comes out July 29 th for only $7.99. That's a great deal, right. There is more my friends! They will also give you a Third Day tshirt(while supplies last) and you will recieve a $5.00 Lifeway gift card when you go and pick up your CD. That is like $2.99 for a CD and Tshirt. Run, do not walk, do not pass Go and do not collect $200.00. But go get a deal on the best band in the land!!!!!
Oh, and FYI another favorite, Chris Daughtry is on the new CD. Does it get any better than that? And Jeff, just for you, Third Day's website is now listed on my blog under just for clicks!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

We love Third Day! Is that the Life Way @ Turkey Creek or Merchants Rd?
~Cindy

Stephanie said...

Turkey Creek! And the one at Merchants Rd has moved but I am not sure where to.