Monday, May 26, 2008

ELI



I Scream! You Scream! Eli Screams for Ice cream!! Well, not literally screams it was more like a grunt, point and stick his tounge out. That was the cutest thing.

The boys and I (minus Josh, who is still in California) just got back from a trip to Alabama to visit family. We had a great time.
Sunday night we went to the Peach Park where Eli had to have an ice cream just like everyone else. I don't think this will be his last this summer. As you can see he enjoyed it!

BTW- the Peach Park is a GREAT place to get fruit, ice cream, BBQ and cobblers. It is in Clanton Alabama off I-65. If you are ever going through there you must stop. They were listed in the latest edition of Southern Living Magazine as having the cleanest bathrooms on I-65. What a trip! Of all the things they could have said about the Peach Park. They have great food, homeade ice cream and home grown fruits and veggies and Southern Living only mentions their bathrooms. That is just wrong! so anyway, stop and enjoy the food... and the clean restrooms.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Singlemomma said...

I CAN NOT WAIT!!! We are soooo going to Peach Park!

Shelli said...

I know I might be "somewhat" bias, but that is the cutest picture!!!